st: Stata 11 Mac crashes

From   Ulrich Atz <>
Subject   st: Stata 11 Mac crashes
Date   Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:50:01 +0000

Hi everyone,

I can produce a crash with the following command (all dummy variables) after a multinomial logit regression:

margins, at(age=50)

This one for example works -margins (, at(age=50)-, though not as I intend. (The idea was to interact the first three dummies with an interaction term.)

I know this is very little information and that the syntax may actually be wrong, but I suppose an error would be more appropriate than a crash. I use Stata/IC 11.1 for Mac (64-bit Intel).

If the statalist is not the right place to report bugs, I apologise.