Re: st: RE: complicated scatterplot with connected points

From   Gisella Young <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: complicated scatterplot with connected points
Date   Sun, 5 Dec 2010 06:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Dear Nick (and others),

Thank you for the hint but unfortunately I have not been able to see how this solves the problem. Reshaping the data as you suggest is not a problem, but I still can't see how to connect the scatterplot points with lines in the specific way needed. Perhaps you (or someone else) could give a further clue, or elaborate some of the other various approaches that you mention exist?

Thanks for the help.

regards,
Gisella