Re: st: taking out the correct year-fixed-effects.

From   Nils Braakmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: taking out the correct year-fixed-effects.
Date   Fri, 3 Dec 2010 06:07:00 +0000

Andreas, are you trying to produce something similar to figure 1 and 2
in Andrew E. Clark, Ed Diener, Yannis Georgellis and Richard E. Lucas
(2008), lags and leads in life satisfaction: A test of the baseline
hypothesis, Economic Journal 118, pp. F222-F243?
If so, you might want to look at their specification. Additionally,
the easiest way to get everything in 2004 $ would be to simply deflate
the income variables using the appropriate price index before running
the regressions.

Cheers,
Nils