re: Re: st: replacing with mean

From   Christopher F Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   re: Re: st: replacing with mean
Date   Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:01:44 -0500

I have read the FAQ. However, it is just for one variable: how should I implement the commands when I have 20 or more different  variables?

webuse grunfeld,clear
foreach v of varlist mvalue kstock invest {
	egen `v'_med = median(`v'), by(company)

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |