st: Predicting number of cases

From   Christiana Titaley <>
Subject   st: Predicting number of cases
Date   Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:15:04 +1100

Hi all,

I have data from 5 subsequent health surveys. Using data from the
first survey, I constructed a Poisson model using a set of potential
predictors to examine factors associated with neonatal death. The
final model gave me a predictive equation. Then I’d like to apply this
predictive equation to the data from subsequent years to determine the
predicted number of neonatal death cases. What command should I use
for this?

Thank you very much.

University of Sydney