st: replacing with mean

From   Fabio Zona <fabio.zona@unibocconi.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: replacing with mean
Date   Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:31:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a set of industries, with a different number of firms in each industry; per each firm I have a value, say it be Revenues

Industry         Firm         Revenues
A                  1            100
A                  2            150
A                  3          missing1
A                  4            120
B                  5             80
B                  6            130
B                  7          missing2
..

I need to replace the missing value of Revenues with the mean of the Revenues within the same industries (For example, missing1 for firm 3, needs to be replaced with the mean of the values 100, 150, 120, that is, with the mean of the revenues of other firms 1, 2 and 4 which belong to the same industry to which firm 3 belongs).
I need to do this hundreds of time.
How can I do it easily?