Re: st: Fullname of variables in a model

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Fullname of variables in a model
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:05:40 +0000

Unfortunately, my Web page appears to be temporarily disabled (and has been for 8 days). Imperial College computing support were notified of this when I discovered this, but I am still waiting for something to be done. If your Stata is Web-unaware, then I can send you a version of the Stata 10 -parmest- privately to your email, as the best temporary fix available. (Note that no attachments are allowed on Statalist.)

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics