st: line command for lms

From   Gilberto Kac <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: line command for lms
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:05:10 +0000

I have been trying to write the command line to estimate percentiles
for body weight across preganncy without success. I am still using
stata version 9 but have downloded the command lms. I have 6-7
observations per women for body weight. The time variable was created
as lenght of pregnancy. I have used instead of agegroup the variable
that mean time in my dataset. I am not sure the number of df I should

Gilberto Kac