Re: st: Heckprob - postestimation graphs

From   James McJoseph <>
Subject   Re: st: Heckprob - postestimation graphs
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:18:41 +0200

Much thanks for this, Maarten.  You sure understood my needs. Quick
confession "I am a newbie".  I did replicate this code with my data,
it gives me a straightline. Obviously it must be plotting the mean.
Plse make me understand this part of the code. How do I specify the
"variable that changes". Say, loginc is the one that "changes" ( and
it assumes its sample values). Plse help me further.

 // set remaining variables at their mean
 foreach var of varlist logptax loginc {
      sum `var' if e(sample), meanonly
       replace `var' = r(mean)