st: Heckprob - postestimation graphs

From   James McJoseph <james.mcjoseph@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Heckprob - postestimation graphs
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:39:48 +0200

Dear List
Kindly point me the right direction. Stata 11. Estimated Heckprob. I
want to retrieve predicted probability (say p11, as used in stata)
when one (or two) explanatory variable varies, the rest kept at means.
What is the command, plse?  I have been trying so many times, my head
is spinning.
Regards, James