RE: st: identifying strings that differ on one or two letters

From   Dalhia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: identifying strings that differ on one or two letters
Date   Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Thanks. I have a PC with Windows 2007. Does strgroup not work with Windows 2007?
dalhia