Re: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table

From   "Mustillo, Sarah A" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:29:22 -0400

Obviously this was a mistake. I replied to the wrong email. My apologies. If anyone has advice on how to get 12 year old boys to turn in their homework, I'd appreciate it!

Sent from my handheld.

Sarah A. Mustillo, Ph.D
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology