RE: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table

From   Dan Waldo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Option 1, for me, is the programming equivalent of running with scissors. I shall pursue option 2.
Thanks!