Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:00:00 +0530

Dear All,

Yes, we have done a complete household census of the population in the
selected areas.

Thanks and regards,

RAM