Re: st: Getting stock ticker symbol data into STATA

Subject   Re: st: Getting stock ticker symbol data into STATA
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:49:07 -0400

Delahanty, Ryan <ryan.delahanty@vanderbilt.edu> :
Are you looking for Compustat and CRSP data?
Ask around the Econ dept at your university--someone has access,
possibly through the NBER.