RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant

From   Alison McCarthy <[email protected]>
To   stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:21:07 +1030

Dear Kieran and statalist

regarding the formula below. Is there a way to also split this up by year of presentation?
This means you have the number of ordered presentations for each participant calculated seperately for each year.
Thankyou for your help
Allison