st: non-constant Frequency weights

From   Stephen O Neill <>
Subject   st: non-constant Frequency weights
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear statalist,
I am using unbalanced panel data which contains a frequency weight each year.
However the weight is not constant through time with the result that I cannot
weight the data using - [fweight = weight] - . I was just wondering if there is
a simple work around?