re: st: Panel SUR with Unbalanced Observations

From   Christopher F Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   re: st: Panel SUR with Unbalanced Observations
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:23:16 -0400

Additionally, I noticed a message from Kit Baum in previous posts that
I think is what I need. Kit,
you still have this stata code available? I would really appreciate a
copy if possible.

findit suregub

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |