st: RE: Using labels for rownames

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Using labels for rownames
Date   Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:09:17 +0100

Look for the help for -matrix rownames-.

However, variable labels cannot all be used as row names as (e.g.) embedded spaces are not allowed in row names. Hence it is best to add the variable label information to output in other ways.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Renger van Nieuwkoop

I have a matrix of 12 rows for results with regard to 12 variables. The
variables have labels.
How can I name the rows with the labels of the variables?

Stata 10.1 / Windows 7