st: survival modelling problem (gof for AFT model)

From   Simon Hu <>
Subject   st: survival modelling problem (gof for AFT model)
Date   Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:11:50 +0100

Dear Stata user,

I have a question regarding the goodness of fit for Log-logistic AFT model.
I have try using plot of cox-snell residual against NA cumulative hazard,
and check whether its a straight line.  My question is are there any other
plots or statistics I van check how good the log-logistic model fit my
data.  I read somewhere it says using the plot of log(t) against
log-log(Survival function), but don't know how to do that in Stata, any
ideas ?