RE: st: MLE for each day

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: MLE for each day
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:40:39 +0100

No, not with that little information. I suggest that you direct your question to people who somehow know what is "your usual command".

Beatrice Crozza

Maarten and Nick,

thank you very much for your help. Everything works now!

I have only another question and concerns to export the table of
result into Latex format.

I tried with the usual command, but in this way I can export only the
last table of results.

Any idea of how to solve the problem?