st: MLE for each day

From   Beatrice Crozza <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: MLE for each day
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:25:56 +0100

Dear All,

I wrote a maximum likelihood with the lf method.

Now, I want to tell Stata to do the maximum likelihood for each day in
my sample (each day is divided in time intervals).

How can I do this?

I tried foreach at the beginning of the program but doesn' t work.

Could you please help me?

Thank you very much.