Re: st: Stata and Emacs interactively

From   Ulrich Kohler <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata and Emacs interactively
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:48:50 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 20.10.2010, 12:31 +0000 schrieb Neil Shephard:
> Bit more hunting around suggests that xsel and xclip may be the tools
> for achieving this, see
> for some details.

I aggree. I came accross xsel and xclip some time ago but than decided
that my Lisp and *NIX shell programming skills are to limited to do it
myself. I just hope that sometimes someone comes up with a solution --
and meanwhile express in public that I am still hoping ;-)