st: Stata and Emacs interactively

From   "Renger van Nieuwkoop" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Stata and Emacs interactively
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:33:00 +0200

I read a question on using Emacs and Stata interactively in the archives
in 2008. I have found a solution using the free software autohotkey. I
can send commands from Emacs to Stata and jump back automatically to
Emacs again. You can read the details in my blog at  (topic Emacs and Stata). I am working on more
macros that can send complete sections and commands in multiple lines to
Renger van Nieuwkoop
Goldiwilstrasse 16 F
3600 Thun
+41 33 221'53'05 (p)