Re: st: Quantile Difference-in-Difference

From   Arka Roy Chaudhuri <gabuisi@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Quantile Difference-in-Difference
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:20:15 -0700

Thanks for pointing out my mistake.I am extremely sorry .Let me repost
my query with complete references:
I have a difference-in-difference setup and have got my estimates
at the mean. However I also wish to estimate the DID-estimator at each
quantile i.e I want to implement the QDID estimator as in Poterba,
enti and Wise(1995), Meyer, Viscusi and Durbin(1995) and Athey and
mbens(2006).Could somebody please advise me how to implement the QDID
estimator in Stata?Thanks