Re: st: bad update? can't set level for weighted tabs

From   Nick Winter <nwinter@virginia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: bad update? can't set level for weighted tabs
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:55:14 -0400

I reproduced the error, too. I also found, though, that as a work-around, you can -set level 80- before running the -svy: tab-:

. set level 80
. svy: tab vara varb, ci

Nick Winter