st: user written command -arpois-

From   "Kyla Marcoux" <kylam@tirf.ca>
Subject   st: user written command -arpois-
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:16:03 -0400

Hello,

I am using -arpois- and am looking for any additional documentation or materials that use or discuss -arpois-. I would appreciate it if you could provide materials or references to materials such as published papers or reports using or discussing -arpois-, on-line tutorials or courses, comparisons with other software, etc.

Thanks,

Kyla

Kyla Marcoux
Research Associate