st: user written command -arpois-

From   "Kyla Marcoux" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: user written command -arpois-
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:16:03 -0400

I am using -arpois- and am looking for any additional documentation or materials that use or discuss -arpois-. I would appreciate it if you could provide materials or references to materials such as published papers or reports using or discussing -arpois-, on-line tutorials or courses, comparisons with other software, etc.

Kyla Marcoux
Research Associate
Traffic Injury Research Foundation
171 Nepean Street, Suite 200
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2P 0B4
Tel.: 613-238-5235 (302)
Toll Free: 1-877-238-5235
Fax: 613-238-5292
My e-mail address has changed to Please update your contact books and safe sender lists accordingly.