Re: st: RE: RE: joinby command and memory issues

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: joinby command and memory issues
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:25:10 +0000

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Weichle, Thomas <> wrote:
> Thanks, Eric and Austin for your recent suggestions.  I'll see if I can
> apply it now to my situation.  By the way, here the answer to Eric's
> question about my system configurations: Stata/MP 11.1 (4-core version)
> on 32-bit Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. The server has 8GB of
> physical RAM.

With a 32-bit OS despite having 8Gb of RAM you'll be hitting the
problems described in detail at...

"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of
Molecular Evolution

Email -
Website -
Photos -