Re: st: RE: RE: joinby command and memory issues

From   "Weichle, Thomas" <Thomas.Weichle@va.gov>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: joinby command and memory issues
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:50:23 -0500

Thanks, Eric and Austin for your recent suggestions.  I'll see if I can
apply it now to my situation.  By the way, here the answer to Eric's
question about my system configurations: Stata/MP 11.1 (4-core version)
on 32-bit Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. The server has 8GB of
physical RAM.

Tom Weichle
Math Statistician
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3)
Hines VA Hospital, Bldg 1, C202
708-202-8387 ext. 24261
Thomas.Weichle@va.gov