Re: st: xtmixed with option residuals

From   Clive Nicholas <clivelists@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed with option residuals
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:51:38 +0100

Lisa Schöler wrote:

> I send this question last week, but I haven't gotten an answer. So I am resending it in the hope of getting an answer because I couldn't find my mistake.

This behaviour is deprecated on Statalist, and you should already know
this since you have previously posted questions to the list. If you
don't know this, please read:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#noanswer

--
Clive Nicholas

<clivenicholas@hotmail.com>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.