st: Unable to open .smcl file

From   "Ma, Yu-Luen" <yma@ilstu.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Unable to open .smcl file
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:40:32 -0500

I recently upgraded my computer to Window 7, and as a result I am not able to open the .smcl files by simply double clicking the file. I am, however, still able to open the files from the "view" option within Stata, but can't just double click the files to open them anymore. I use Stata SE 10. Does anyone have similar experience?

Thanks.

Yuluen