Re: st: specifying SVYSET in household survey using multi-stage clustered sampling

Subject   Re: st: specifying SVYSET in household survey using multi-stage clustered sampling
Date   Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:24:51 -0400

Thanks Karin

Some more questions and I think I can provide a workable -svyset- command

1. What proportions of the population (HH?) are inside and outside
camps? How did you know this?
2. How many gatherings did you select for the sample?
3. What was the sampling process for HH in the camps camps and in the
sampled gathering? I'm guessing that you listed all of them first.

Not needed to do -svyset-, but important:

Have you checked to see if the sum of the HH weights in the sample is
close to the known number of HH for the sample and that this is true
separately inside and outside the camps and for each region?

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com
18 Cantine's Island