st: outreg2 invalid 'locali'

From   Maarten buis <>
To   stata list <>
Subject   st: outreg2 invalid 'locali'
Date   Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:48:15 +0000 (GMT)

--- Lucia Rizzica wrote:
> I want to produce an excel table with outreg2 <snip> and I receive
> the following error: invalid 'locali'

Sounds like a typo in the -outreg2- command. Everybody who programmed
in Stata has made a similar error one or more times, so this comment
does not reflect on the author of -outreg2-. The author is no longer
a member of statalist, so to get it fixed you need to contact him
directly. The contact details are in the help file.

Hope this helps,
Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen