st: outreg2 invalid 'locali'

From   "Lucia Rizzica" <>
Subject   st: outreg2 invalid 'locali'
Date   Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:39:49 +0100

Dear All,

I am running into the following problem: I run a svy regression, after
that I want to produce an excel table with outreg2, so I simply do:
svy: reg y x
outreg2 using xxx.xls, nolabel title(..) ctitle(..) bdec(3) rdec(4)
adds("Population Size", e(N_pop)) replace

and then after the following regression
outreg2 using xxx.xls, ctitle(..) bdec(3) rdec(4) adds("Population Size",
e(N_pop)) append

and I receive the following error: invalid 'locali'

does anyone know what is this and how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

PhD Research Student
Department of Economics
University College London