st: Multilevel: micro-macro direction

From   Ray Chang <>
Subject   st: Multilevel: micro-macro direction
Date   Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

My research needs a micro-macro analysis and found the following article is
(i.e., explaining group-level dependent variable with group-level and
individual-level independent variables)

Predicting Group-Level Outcome Variables From Variables Measured at the
Individual Level: A Latent Variable Multilevel Model. By Croon, Marcel A.; van
Veldhoven, Marc J. P. M. Psychological Methods. 2007 Mar Vol 12(1) 45-57

I wonder if Stata already has such features implemented or any of you have
conducted such analysis. Any help or comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

McGill Universtiy, Montreal