Re: st: Book on Propensity Scores

From   "Michael N. Mitchell" <>
Subject   Re: st: Book on Propensity Scores
Date   Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:14:06 -0700

Dear All

Thank you very much for the great suggestions, sent both via the list and also privately. I am always immensely grateful for, and impressed with, the collective knowledge and kindness of the people on this list.

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      -
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics -
Stata tidbit of the week         -

On 2010-09-24 11.03 AM, Michael N. Mitchell wrote:

Can anyone suggest one or more reference books that would be good for a stone cold
beginner regarding the use of propensity scores? I know there is not going to be a book on
this topic, but perhaps there are some that have one or more good chapters that have a
solid introduction to the topic.

Second, does anyone know of information on the use of propensity scores in the context of
repeated measures analysis, where the intervention is introduced (non-randomly) at various
points in time for different subjects.

Many thanks!