Re: st: Book on Propensity Scores

From   Michael McCulloch <>
Subject   Re: st: Book on Propensity Scores
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:10:40 -0700

Dear Michael, I have compiled a bibliography of 68 papers on the propensity score, comprising both tutorials and outcome studies (including one on repeated measures), which I can email you if you'd like.
Michael McCulloch