st: RE: selecting consecutive years timeseries

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: selecting consecutive years timeseries
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:43:05 +0200

ssc d tsspell

by NJC may help.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Biljana Dlab
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. September 2010 10:35
Subject: st: selecting consecutive years timeseries

Dear all,

I am beginner with stata and am trying to find solution for my problem.

Namely, I have period from 1980-1995 and about 50 firms. For some firms
there is date for all year for other firms not.

Now I need to select those firm-years that are at least 4 consecutive
years long.

Any ideas and tips how to do that?

Thanks a lot.