Re: st: factormat STATA 10

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: factormat STATA 10
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:08:53 -0400

I would think that 4 observations are too few for factor analysis
regardless of the size of the underlying matrix.
What would be a meaningful result of factor analysis with 4 observations?
Maybe you instead want to use a 4*4 matrix with 88 observations, that
is, with option n(88)?

This is regarding factormat. I have an 88 by 88 co-variance matrix. In the