RE: st: Log file

Subject   RE: st: Log file
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:47:09 +0200

<>
Ctrl+end?

HTH
Martin

-original message-
Subject: st: Log file
From: "Vassilopoulos Achilleas" <vassilopoulos.statalist@gmail.com>
Date: 21-09-2010 14:25

Dear listers,

After running a complex procedure, I have a huge log file of more than
3,000,000 lines in smcl format. I'm interested in the last few lines of the
file, where all the results are displayed in matrices. The problem is that
it is impossible to go there using -page down- or the cursor on the side
because it takes ages.

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut I could use?

Thanks,

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786
e-mail : avassilopoulos.aua@gmail.com