st: Fixed effect with PSMATCH2

From   Santosh Kumar <>
Subject   st: Fixed effect with PSMATCH2
Date   Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:31:10 -0400

Dear all,

I am using PSMATCH2 command to match individuals. I have the follwoing

(a) Are OLS and Matching estimates comparable econometrically? For
example, I run  logistic regression and have odds ratios, but can I
get odds ratios by matching? PSMATCH2 gives the average effect.

 I want to include additional control/effects on the matched sample. I
am finding it difficult to identify the matched sample.

-- SK