Re: st: simply start over and build something better

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: simply start over and build something better
Date   Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:51:20 -0500

At 01:27 PM 9/16/2010, Joseph Coveney wrote:
P.S. I really like the new factor variables.  Brilliant.  I just wish that
StataCorp would provide more coaching about how users can implement them in
user-written modules.

I agree very much. I would like to see a new version of the ml programming book that addressed such issues, or, better yet, a free 5-10 page addendum that showed how to do it. I could probably figure it out on my own but a template I could more or less mindlessly copy from would be great.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu