Re: st: simply start over and build something better

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: simply start over and build something better
Date   Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:08:03 -0500

At 08:23 AM 9/16/2010, Jose Molina wrote:
Factor variables sucked big time. I hope they demote whoever was in
charge. Very bad return on investment.

Margin (related to factor varible) is almost as bad. Not really better than mfx.

Why all the hostility? I find factor variables very helpful, especially when used in conjunction with margins. Perhaps they could have been done better, but I would rather have them than not have them.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu