Re: st: simply start over and build something better

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: simply start over and build something better
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:51:20 -0400

Interesting thought. The "new" graphics in version 8 would be another example.
Eventually, 3D graphics will be added and that would be a major
enhancement. Maybe in Stata 12? :-)
Improved table commands could be another major "structural" enhancement.
I guess that the work on factor variables for Stata 11 was difficult.