st: problem with tech support email

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <Peter.Lachenbruch@oregonstate.edu>
Subject   st: problem with tech support email
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:27:14 -0700

I tried to email tech-support at tech-support@stata.com, but I got a bounceback.  I remailed to techsupport@stata.com and didn't get the bounceback (yet).  The help for tech support suggests the former is correct.  Did I get an old one? Or is there a new link to tech support?

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University