st: what is the best model fit statistic for multilevel longistic model based on imputed data

From   jl591164@albany.edu
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: what is the best model fit statistic for multilevel longistic model based on imputed data
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:20:43 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Statalist,
I have five multiple imputed data sets and fitted three level random
intercept logistic model with -mim:gllamm-command. The mim:gllamm output
does not include any model fit statistics. Does anyone know what is the
best model fit statistic for such models and how to get the statistics?

I am thinking of log likelihood. I can get log likelihood for a model
based on each of the five data set separately, is there a way to combine
the log likelihood based on each of the five data set into one likelihood?

Thank you very much.

Junqing