Re: st: RE: Different graph height with graph, by()

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Different graph height with graph, by()
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:16:49 -0400

Thank you, Kieran. Your commands produce the kind of graph I have in
mind. How did you obtain the values for the fysize() option? How would
one identify the right fysize() values for a graph with more
by-groups, as in the example below? Is this a matter of trial and

graph bar mpg, by(rep78, col(1)) ysize(10)