st: 2-stages cluster analysis

From   Giancarlo Musto <sciacallojo@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: 2-stages cluster analysis
Date   Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:01:42 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'd like to run on stata a cluster analysis in 2 stages, but I could not figure out how to do it. To be precise, in the first stage I need to create clusters on the basis of a set of variables, s1, and in the second stage I need to create clusters, within the groups formed in the first stage, using a different set of variables, s2.

I hope you can help me!!

Thanks,
Matt