RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant

From   Alison McCarthy <statslearner@live.com>
To   stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant
Date   Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:03:28 +1030

Dear Kieran

Thanks so much for your help. This appears to work fine.
Best wishes