Re: st: Merging question for a panel dataset

From   Jonathan Eggleston <eggleston@email.virginia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Merging question for a panel dataset
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:18:20 -0400

I figured it out, it was less complicated than I thought, a merge command followed by a reshape long statement got me the dataset I needed.